Well sorta! :)
Like most newly married girls I am slowly finding my footing as a wife and home owner. After looking around our wonderful home, I found myself thinking...How do I make all of the mismatched furniture and hand me down junk work together? My husband has lots of black furniture left over from his...dare I say...Bachelor pad and I have tons of beat up furniture that I have been using since I was 5! With a little elbow grease and LOTS of imagination...I am going to attempt to make our house look like a home!
We went out recently and ordered a few DESPERATELY needed items of furniture. We considered it our anniversary gift to each other. The furniture should be delivered Monday...I can't wait to share! I told my husband that if we were going to keep a fairly cool color palate in the living room then I at least had to have 1 loud crazy piece to satisfy my need for drama...I think this little baby is just the ticket!
See ya soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment