Getting into the Spaghetti Squash is probably the most difficult task...I didn't know that going in! I kinda hacked it up. Once you get it cut open...scoop out the seeds and such like you would a pumpkin and discard.
After it was halved...I rubbed one half down with olive oil, salt and pepper. I then baked it tender side down on a baking sheet at 450 for 30 min.
Found this in the freezer and decided to use it to spice up my veggie pasta
Here is what it looked like right when I pulled it out of the oven.
I then used a fork to scrape out the tender "noodle like" goodness
Half of a Spaghetti squash makes for a lot of veggie noodles
Added some red sauce ( V's is my fav) and my steamed veggie package
And last...but certainly not least...Parm! MMmmMMMmm
I would for sure recommend this to anyone...it was mega delicious! I didn't even miss the pasta!
Happy Monday!!!
Nat
No comments:
Post a Comment